Easy enchiladas1 pack of torillas
About 1/2 a cup of meat (or however much you would like)
Salsa (chip aisle of walmart) or picante sauce
Texas chilli style beans (can use other flavors for different taste)
Grated cheese (i recommend fiesta blend)
1)Preheat oven to 400F
2)Warm up the beans in a microwave safe bowl, following the directions on the can. Set aside. Chop up the meat to your liking.
3)Lay out the first tortilla on a flat surface and spoon onto the torilla a small amount of the beans, the meat, a couple of spoonfuls of sourcream, a couple of spoonfuls of salsa and put a small amount of grated cheese on top. Roll and place in a baking pan. Repeat until you have the desired number of enchiladas.
4)sprinkle with cheese and put in the oven.
Variations: Cover with a can of chilli before putting in the over, cook and add in a few veges for added nutrition, Use BBQ beans and sauce for a BBQ style enchiladas.
|Lesley's Bangers and Mash|
Lesley's Bangers and Mash (or biscuits)1 packet Bratwurst
2 packets of brown or mushroom gravy
2 cups water
1 packet of mashed potato or 1 baked potato mashed.
1) Chop up onion and mushrooms and place in the bottom of a baking pan or dish.
2) Place bratwurst on top
3) Mix up the two packets of gravy mix and 2 cups of water. Pour into the baking pan or dish.
4) Cook at 350 F or 180C for 45 mins.
5) Serve with biscuits or mashed potato.
Slice open the sausages place a spoonful of mashed potato between the halves and put cheese on top.
Pacifika Fish2-3 fillets of fish of any kind
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon of garlic (optional)
1 large tomato
Approx 1/2 - 1 cup of milk
1) In a pan place the fish fillets.
2) Chop onion and tomato an spread evenly on top.
3) Add in butter and garlic.
4) Pour milk on top
5) Bake at 350 f or 180 c for 40 - 45 mins or until cooked through.